viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

I'm always getting over you ..

Was I not enough stimulation
Hit by a brake the other day
Just when I thought that I'm okay
You didn't like my conversation
I can't come up with something new
It doesn't really matter what
I doSo here's my observation
You could never see it through my eyesAnd
I'm too tired to try
So don't call and say your coming back for me
Don't mean nothingI'm always getting over you
And don't lie and say your over me
Don't mean nothingI'm always getting over
Was it too much aggrevation
Your telling me the way that
I won't seeAnd then
I change my mind you disagree
I used to be our inspirationYou chase your mind you disappear
And I know it's never over

1 comentario:

LennOn kGB dijo...

Amiwi, ps no se que decir... por que no entiendo ingles!!!! :D jajajaja, no es cierto, es por que pues, en realidad no se que pase por tu mente en estew momento, debes estar "confundida" te hace falta tomar la desicion definitiva para que no estes mal.

Si quieres, te ayudo a ponerle un mapita como el de mi blog, o si no, la lista de personas que te visiten por paises o un contador.. no se, como gustes, pero si quieres, solo dime y yo te ayudo ;), bueno pues, nos vemos despues amiwi, y ojala se le pase ya pronto ese estado en el que esta

Salvador Luna